Thursday, October 17, 2013

Go after a life of love as if your life depended on it - because it does!

Hey!  Been a while my readers!  I've been happily boppin along here in Austin...life is good.  I hope you all are doing well :)

By far and away - the most amazing thing going on right now in my life are the two bible studies I am facilitating.  I have met some of the most amazing people...and I am having an incredible time growing and learning with these folks.  I am truly floored by the blessings God has given me through these friendships.  So happy.

Juicing is still going well too ;)

Down 40 lbs!
Work is trucking along...I survived my Improv showcase and I am enrolled in the next level class...I am about to engage in a full force Christmas Tamales sale campaign for my rotary club...
I can't complain :)

I want to share with you something cool I read that describes how I am feeling these days.  Then I'll show you some pics from life lately:


"I am letting you in on a wonderful secret.What happens when God comes and releases us from long-held fears or fears that have long held us? What happens when we surrender fear to God and invite his love to overwhelm it? What is on the other side of fear? Is it faith? Yes, but the form it takes is desire. What comes is a surfacing of desire. Or perhaps a resurfacing of desire.
Desires surface that you didn’t even know you had. Freedom rises to embrace your life and live it. I mean really live it. To live unabashedly. Desires rise in your heart for yourself and for others. Desires awaken regarding what you want to offer, do, experience, become. No longer bound by fear, how high can we soar? How deep can we dive? How much delight can we experience? Yes, there will be sorrow too—it’s a part of the deal—but life gets the final word. Life. Life always gets the final word. Every single time. Forever." 
Life is good out here on the other side ;)  Pictorial evidence:

Improv 101!
My name living in infamy at my improv theater!

Networkin' for work!
Business prospecting for work ;)
Dollin' up!
Going to the infamous Gruene Hall with my peeps!
Gruene Hall!!
Seeing Austin legend Patty Griffin with my sis and Jeremiah :)
Patty Griffin!!
Going to the Alamo Drafthouse on a weekly basis ;)

Life is good.  I miss those of you back home.  Come visit and have fun!  Leaving you with this:


Nighty night :)
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment